Lowongan Database Administrator-PwC INDONESIA
- Develop the database design that fit for the requirements
- Develop and or modify data lay-out, reports and file/database design
- Develop SSIS package design that fit our requirements
- Develop and modify required programs.
- Perform basic analysis of system development requirements.
- Manage and resolve technical post deployment issues of own work products or existing applications
- Estimate the required time to fulfill a user requirement and propose a realistic plan/schedule to the analyst
- Perform basic impact analysis to existing data environment
- Perform basis troubleshooting to existing database sytem or application
- Assist and work with System Analyst to identify and define client requirements and decide whether modifying existing application/program or developing new ones can fulfill the requirement.
- Perform special project assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or higher degree in computer science or other disciplines with sufficient technical experience and expertise.
- Have at least one entry or medium level of professional certification in development or database management e.g MCDBA, MCSA, is an asset
- Familiar with T-SQL query language
- Familiar or have experience in MSSQL database administration
- Lotus Notes programming is an advantage.
- Experience in Data warehouse.
- Exposure to system analysis and design practices is an asset.
Database Administrator-PwC INDONESIAJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Kuningan | Ditayangkan: 18-July-2017 | Tutup pada 17-August-2017
The Opportunity of a Lifetime
It is all about you. Your personal and professional development, your achievement, your life long learning, your individuality and your choices. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced professional, your future starts here.
The work nature of this position is 50% developing application system whether it is a change or an entirely new system based on the specified requirements. The other 50% is to analyse and design SQL data structure, T-SQL, and SSIS script, including database optimization, administarion and reports.
Having a career at PwC means you are part of a powerful network. You will get the opportunity to work alongside professionals in a truly global firm with prestigious companies in Energy and Mining, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Banking, Multifinance, Securities, and Insurance industries. You will have access to rich and varied opportunities, top talent and professionals, experiences that complement your interests, and a career path that matches your aspirations.
ALAMAT : PwC INDONESIA
Plaza 89, Karet Kuningan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia