Lowongan Customer Service Manager-Company Confidential
- Intensive communication with customers and internal coordination to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate customer complaint handling timely, resolve issue clearly and complete the complaint form correctly.
- Coordinate customer satisfaction survey in order to get feedback and further improvement of customer service.
- Ensure order processing PO/SO, order acknowledgement, delivery and invoicing as company policy and customer requirement.
- Update and maintain customer information in data base.
- Organize the weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales report, sales forecast report as well as the dashboard achievement for sales
- Assist CS & Logistic Manager in balancing job roles and mitigate process risk
- Distribute subordinates task & responsibility
- Coach and manage subordinate performances
- Graduate with strong numerical, analytical skill
- Proven five years’ managerial level on customer service field, preferably in the printing industry
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, relevant CS computer applications, administrative procedures and customer satisfaction survey
- Personal integrity, strong drive and accountability
- Resilient, maintain effective behaviour under pressure
- Team work, good interaction skills, goal getter and proactive toward positive solutions
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English in both written and verbal
Customer Service Manager-Company ConfidentialBekasi (Jawa Barat) - Delta Silicon | Ditayangkan: 24-July-2017 | Tutup pada 23-August-2017
We are leading manufacturer of paper and board based packaging products for a diverse range of customers. After over 65 years of growth and expansion, today group employs around 2500 people worldwide in offices and factories strategically located to support our customer’s operations and future growth. We have world class manufacturing facilities in Australia, Indonesia, China, South Africa, Vietnam and the Philippines, with a global network that services the Asia Pacific region, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas.
A multinational company with strong global presence in flexible packaging is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to join in the team.
Reporting directly to CS & Logistic Manager, you will lead day-to-day operations in Customer Service team, to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, possess sound time management, superb communication skills, and the capacity to relate to people on all levels of the business with proven working experience as a customer service manager or assistant manager in manufacture base company.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential