Lowongan Customer Service Officer-Uber Technologies
- You will be at the forefront of rebuilding Uber to be a brand not only known for its amazing product, but for its awesome customer service. You will deliver only the best customer service for riders and partner-drivers globally across multiple support platforms: email, live chat, instant messaging and phone.
- Be the charming, natural problem-solver the riders and partner-drivers will love. You understand them and will do your best to reach the resolution needed. You will cause riders to continue riding, and partner-drivers to continue operating on the platform. You will also be the reason that riders and partner-drivers will rave about the brand and will advocate for us to get more people to be users of the app.
- Be goal-oriented not only for the company and our vision, but also for your career. As you grow within the organization, you proactively share how you think we could improve the way we do things and drive these changes - after all, in Uber, we embrace new ideas and constant change.
- Passion about growing Uber through excellent support. You will be revolutionizing the concept of support at Uber. You're excited about addressing the most challenging problems and questions from riders and partner-drivers.
- Calm under pressure. Dealing with new and different challenges among a wide range of rider and partner-driver cultures excites you. You like finding resolutions, using all resources available to you. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information during times of pressure without losing composure during exchanges with the user.
- Incredible empathy and understanding. You are easily adaptable to the emotion and tone of the rider or partner-driver you are dealing with. You are able to identify and resolve their issues quickly while knowing how to shift and adjust your approach with each of them.
- Eloquence and technical knowledge. A rider or a partner-driver will appreciate having you on the other end of the line, as you are sure and knowledgeable of the product. This makes you awesome to exchange info with. You're very comfortable using either written or spoken English to handle user concerns over email, through instant messaging or over a call. You also embrace most, if not all, things tech-related, thus your passion about our product.
- A bachelor's degree from any field.
- Work experience in a high energy, productive environment.
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and software.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to connect effectively what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- To be an Uber evangelist - you care passionately about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
- A willingness to work on different shifts, totaling 40 hours per week, including weekend and weekly evening shifts.
- Work experience in customer-centric industries (ex. Hotels, airlines, banking) is preferred.
- Experience dealing with different markets (countries) and having good understanding of cultural differences is preferred.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Customer Service Officer-Uber TechnologiesJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 25-March-2017 | Tutup pada 24-April-2017
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
What you'll do
What you'll need
ALAMAT : Uber Technologies