Lowongan Videographer Editor-PT Gaya Favorit Press
- To Shoot and edit clips into viewable & understandable story
- Re-arrange audio & background music to suit the mood and the story environment
- Supervise the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- Evaluate and select scenes in terms of story line that improves the value or story continuity
- Edit raw footage and review assembled videotape on screen or monitor to make any color corrections, or other video quality corrections
- Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Add any title graphics, banner graphics, watermarks to video project as needed
- Receive a brief
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Shoot / produce video when needed
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Communication and Media studies, Photography / Film / Television, Fine Art / Visual Art, Information Technology / Multimedia & Graphic Design;
- At least 1 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Show commitment and determination to get into the industry;
- Need to be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills, and so in this instance a Degree that offers film or media production experience may be helpful;
- Familiar with DSLR camera operation such as Canon 60D, 5D
- Need to be proficient in using specific editing software packages, such as Avid or Final Cut Pro;
- If you have experience of the very latest technology, it may reduce the competition you face;
- General computer literacy and an aptitude for working with digital equipment to achieve results are also important;
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind;
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing;
- Patience and concentration;
- Ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team;
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Communication skills, both written and oral.
Videographer Editor-PT Gaya Favorit PressJakarta Raya - Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. B 32-33, South Jakarta | Ditayangkan: 05-June-2017 | Tutup pada 05-July-2017
We came into existence in 1972 with the launch of Femina, the first women’s magazine in Indonesia. Ever since then, we have grown to become a trusted media group and a community power house as the contents are on a par with the Indonesian values. We continuously thrive to provide various brands and products that are very well received by Indonesians. With 13 magazines, as well as other divisions like creative boutique, event organizer, radio station, publishing house and online publications, we move beyond the limits. Utilizing a wide variety of modern platform such as the Internet, brand activation and the communities, enables us to optimize the potentials of all divisions and create a collaboration in any form.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. The goal is bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
As a video editor, you'll be responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for broadcasting on company websites or social media networks. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. This is a key role in the post-production process and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the final product.
Digital technology, specialist computer software and high-quality digitization of sound and pictures have effectively replaced the traditional manual method of cutting film. In some instances you may be given creative freedom, while in others you'll be required to just operate the necessary machines.
Key Tasks :
Working Hour :
It's likely you'll be able to do standard office hours but it will vary depending on the production. You mightbe required to work long hours and overtime to meet deadlines.
Work Experience :
You need to be extremely determined to succeed in editing, so you'll have to show a willingness to get involved and be prepared to do the most basic of tasks. Carrying out work experience will help to demonstrate this and will help you to decide if the precision and intensity of the work is for you.
You'll be expected to have pre-entry experience and will need to show evidence of having worked on video production or post-production.
You will need to show :
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed CV (includes age, education history and country of citizenship), cover letter, portfolio/ link video and supporting documents of your previous work.
Please indicate job title in the subject header of your email. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Femina Group media yang memiliki integritas yang tinggi dalam memberikan pelayanan terbaik baik print maupun digital.
ALAMAT : PT Gaya Favorit Press
HR Rasuna Said Kav. B 32-33, South Jakarta 12910, Indonesia