Lowongan Mechanical Drafter (Dumai, Riau Base)-APICAL Group
- Prepares design, layout and drawings of facilities from rough sketches
- Prepare process equipment drawings
- Prepare piping isometric drawings
- Confer with engineers and other professionals to interpret design concept, determine nature and type of required detailed working drawings to complete draft drawing as per their requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree from Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad, Autodesk Revit, PDMS, Bentley AutoPlant, Autodesk Plant 3D
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Lubuk Gaung, Dumai, Riau, Indonesia.
Mechanical Drafter (Dumai, Riau Base)-APICAL GroupDumai (Riau) - Lubuk Gaung, Dumai, Riau | Ditayangkan: 05-June-2017 | Tutup pada 05-July-2017
Apical Group Ltd (www.apicalgroup.com) is one of the largest exporters of palm oil in Indonesia. The Group operates four refineries, one biodiesel plant and a crushing plant in Indonesia and China. Our new refineries use state-of-the-art technologies, reflecting our commitment to developing world-leading facilities and products.
Apical is managed by RGE Pte Ltd (www.rgei.com), which also manages other world-class resource-based manufacturing companies, delivering quality end-products to businesses and millions of people around the world. While Apical was formed in 2006 to consolidate the downstream palm oil business of RGE, the downstream business activities actually started much earlier in 1989 with the acquisition of a 300 tons per day palm oil refinery in Tanjung Balai, Sumatra, by the Asian Agri group (www.asianagri.com). Today, Apical operates the Tanjung Balai refinery and partners Asian Agri for long-term and reliable CPO supplies.
ALAMAT : APICAL Group
KBN Marunda, Jl.Semarang Blok A6 No.1, Cilincing, Jakarta Utara