Lowongan IT Multimedia Content-PT Bursa Komoditi Dan Derivatif Indonesia
- To be the preferred global trading platform for Indonesia / ASEAN based commodities
- To create a robust and efficient "financial deepening" for Indonesia corporations and financial institutions
- Candidate must possess at least SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): HTML, java, photoshop, video editing, audio editing
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
IT Multimedia Content-PT Bursa Komoditi Dan Derivatif IndonesiaJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 09-June-2017 | Tutup pada 09-July-2017
Indonesia Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (ICDX), also known as PT. Bursa Komoditi dan Derivatif Indonesia (BKDI) is the Internationally known commodity and derivatives based exchange in Indonesia.
Vision :To become leading global exchange and strengthen Indonesian's economy through better price discovery and sound risk management
With half of the world's population living in Asia, the South East Asia region has tremendous potential for developing an organized commodity futures market.
The ever-increasing flow of funds into Asia combined with the continued increase in the global demand for commodity products, in particular the demand for accessing Indonesian commodities, has contributed to the formation of a new internationally recognized trading venue in Indonesia; the Indonesian Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (ICDX).
With abundant natural resources and home to some of the world's the largest producers of prime commodities the ICDX exists to serve the underlying regional economic interest as the global trading hub for numerous indigenous commodities including Crude Palm Oil (CPO), Olein,Tin and Gold.
With Indonesia's strong resources base and ever-growing volume of physical transactions, the ICDX is staged to become the world's pricing benchmark for regional commodity products.
The ICDX aims to unlock this huge potential in order to form a more transparent, dynamic and liquid commodities market, empowering each stakeholder in becoming an integral part on the global economic stage.
ALAMAT : PT Bursa Komoditi Dan Derivatif Indonesia
Gedung Capitol Office Lt.6 Jl. Prapatan No.16, Senen, Jakarta Pusat 10410