Lowongan HR & GA Coordinator-Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Microfinance
- You will be responsible for every aspect of human resource management: recruitment, training, personnel administration & payroll, industrial relation & employee relation, general affair.
- Establish & maintain good relationship with external party such as university & governmental institution.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of labor code and HR best practices.
- Good interpersonal skill, & leadership potential.
- Have strong problem solving skills and can maintain a fairness atmosphere.
- Can work under pressure.
- Willing placed in Semarang & Bandung.
HR & GA Coordinator-Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa MicrofinanceJawa Barat, Jawa Tengah | Ditayangkan: 13-June-2017 | Tutup pada 13-July-2017
We are an independent non-profit social foundation started in August 1999. Founded out of concern for the increasing incidence of drug abuse amongst Indonesia's youth, our main focus has been primary drug prevention in schools and communities. As our programs developed, we began to see a clear link between poverty and drug abuse. Providing subsidized education and vocational training to out-of-school youth has become an important component of our primary prevention strategy and we have been successful in reducing the likelihood of involvement in high risk behaviour and drug using environments. The final step in our expansion has been to promote sustainable, income generating development programs in poor and disaster stricken areas of Indonesia that contribute to the improved health and livelihood of those communities. Currently we have vacation for this position :
We are a group of like minded people who are serious and passionate about making the world a better place according to our own individual talents and capacity. We believe that financial independence and self-sufficiency is the very essence of development and dignity comes before development. Therefore, we work hard to develop vulnerable youth by giving them access to education and economic assistance. We believe in the creation and the implementation of an inclusive, innovative and sustainable program. Only this can lead to a systemic change. And We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Microfinance
Jalan Surya Mandala I, No 8D RT 01/06 Kedoya Utara, Kebon Jeruk