Lowongan BU Ocean Freight Export Customer Service Coordinator JKT-PT Panalpina Nusajaya Transport
- Understands and ensures adherence to Panalpina Quality Policies, Standards and Guidelines (according to ISO 9’001, ISO 14’001 and ISO 18’001 certification) and ensures compliance to processes and procedures set in Panalpina IMS.
- Ensures strict adherence to Panalpina Code of Conduct.
- Ensures daily and weekly tasks are optimally planned and executed as assigned by or in liaison with direct Supervisor.
- Ensure timely & accurate file opening in FOS.
- Obtains customer export permits/licenses for controlled commodities, such as “Telecommunication Equipment” from Customer Service when required and ensures customs requirements are met prior to customs clearance.
- Checks & records pre alerts (which includes coordination with Panalpina/agent offices, shipping lines and Customer Service on delays).
- Coordinates shipment tracking with shipping lines, Panalpina overseas offices & agents.
- Liaises with Customer Service Team on arrival of cargoes, discrepancy cargoes, and urgent delivery requirement.
- Prepares and provides daily cargo discrepancy report (IHT) to Customer Service Team and Origin.
- Ensures original shipping documents are received and requests Customer Service Team to obtain missing originals from consignee or Origin.
- Ensures that shipping details on commercial invoice and Pantainer B/L or MBL tallies before handling over for customs clearance.
- Coordinates customs clearance with Customs Clearance Team and updates Customer Service based on agreed KPI.
- Follows up with Custom Clearance Team on the status of application of permit till it is approved.
- Follows up with Customs Clearance Team in case bill of entry not approved (e.g. relevant government authority issues) and Customer Service Team for escalation to customers until resolution is reached.
- Prepares and prints POD.
- Coordinates delivery with Transport Team (refer to Transport Request Form xxx) based on Customer Service instructions or agreed SOPs.
- Arrange DPC payment & port charges payment upon approval of bill of entry by customs, and hand over the documents to transporter or transport desk (commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, POD & Bill of lading) for cargo/ container collection from port and for delivery.
- Ensures clean POD is received from Transport Desk.
- Ensures shipment costs are updated correctly and timely under “Job Costing” in FOS.
- Ensures subcontractor invoices are verified and booked based on KPI.
- Provides complete billing details, costing to Document Processing within agreed KPI/SOP.
- Ensures copy of PA station invoices booked with file reference # are send to Finance for posting in a timely manner.
- Uploads all documents in e-file.
- Updates shipment milestones into the appropriate systems, e.g. Pantrace, Intra or ComBas.
- Any other Tasks assigned by immediate supervisor or department head.
- Knowledge in freight forwarding and logistics mainly in Ocean Export operations.
- Knowledge about markets and competitors.
- Overall understanding of business processes and interdependencies.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive team player.
- Attention to detail & quality.
- Initiative and commitment to achieve.
- Graduate from recognized university/college.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant ocean freight operational experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (knowledge of local language is an advantage).
- Advanced level of Ms. Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
BU Ocean Freight Export Customer Service Coordinator JKT-PT Panalpina Nusajaya TransportTangerang (Banten) - Soewarna Business Park | Ditayangkan: 19-June-2017 | Tutup pada 19-July-2017
One of the world’s leading international freight forwarding and logistics services, air freight and ocean freight transports and supply chain management solutions.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
Year established in Indonesia was 1990, and offices location are Jakarta, Surabaya, Semarang, and Balikpapan.
Purpose of the position
To execute Ocean Freight Export operations in an efficient and effective manner as per SOP or supervisor’s instructions to ensure timely and accurate completion of day to day jobs and thereby to support the department to ensure smooth clearance, delivery and declaration of cargo in line with respective process and KPI’s.
Supports BU Ocean Freight Export Coordinators on Panalpina as well as external systems and working procedures if required.
Function / Market & Industry Knowledge / Business Acumen / Process working
Skills & Competencies
Educational background / Work experience
Language & Computer skills
This is a tremendous opportunity for a diynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual looking fo a career with a vibrant and growth oriented company. If you are up to the challenge we want to hear from you!
We want to be the most customer focused global provider of freight forwarding and logistics solutions — a trusted, valued and respected partner.
We leverage our global presence and competence in Air and Ocean Freight by collaborating with our customers to unlock value in their supply chains and together build smart and efficient end-to-end logistics solutions.
ALAMAT : PT Panalpina Nusajaya Transport
Soewarna Business Park Block H Lot 11, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Cengkareng, Jakarta 19110