Lowongan Pre Sales-PT Fujitsu Indonesia
- Closely working together with the sales team on the qualification of the sales lead or the opportunity in the area of solution fit and product service delivery expectations
- Delivery of various pre-sales activities - including responding to customer requests for information, developing and planning conceptual solution presentations and demonstrations, gathering customer's IT landscape
- Providing technology guidance to new and potential Partner e.g. Proof of Concepts and workshops in accordance to get new sales lead.
- Supporting sales/marketing activities with in depth knowledge of the company’s product, solution offerings, methodologies and business expertise.
- Have the comprehensive handover of the winning projects to the post-sales delivery team and ensure all the related information transferred
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Infrastructure Solution, IT Infrastructure
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Pre Sales-PT Fujitsu IndonesiaJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Sudirman | Ditayangkan: 23-June-2017 | Tutup pada 23-July-2017
Fujitsu offers one-stop end-to-end solutions, covering from high-quality PCs to mission-critical Servers, business and manufacturing applications and ICT infrastructure. Customer portfolio of Fujitsu Indonesia spans across various industries and segments such as government, manufacturing, retail, oil & gas as well as telecommunication, including the largest telecommunication and manufacturing companies in Indonesia
PT. Fujitsu Indonesia was established in 1995 by the name of PT Fujitsu Systems Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta with service points in big cities such as Surabaya, Medan, Makassar, Semarang, Denpasar and more than 20 authorized service providers across Indonesia. Fujitsu Indonesia has a vision to be a leading customer-focused Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions provider in Indonesia. Fujitsu offers one-stop end-to-end solutions, covering from high-quality PCs to mission-critical Servers, business and manufacturing applications and ICT infrastructure. Customer portfolio of Fujitsu Indonesia spans across various industries and segments such as government, manufacturing, retail, oil & gas as well as telecommunication, including the largest telecommunication and manufacturing companies in Indonesia.
Certified to ISO 9001:2008, PT. Fujitsu Indonesia implements a quality management system that is registered to the international standards for the scope of ICT solutions and services. ISO 9001:2008 promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing, and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements. We are seeking for qualified and motivated professional candidates to join our team.
ALAMAT : PT Fujitsu Indonesia
Kav 3-4 Jalan Jend. Sudirman, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia