Lowongan Administration Staff-Bradley's Kitchen
- Manage and control all administrative aspects of restaurant daily as well as monthly operations.
- Plan and manage restaurant purchasing schedule, food costing, inventory system and invoice payment.
- Maintain good and sustainable relationship with business partners and suppliers.
- Oversee and control consolidated financial statement and operational accounting, in addition present weekly financial analysis report to top management.
- Maintain all accounts payable and account receivable balance in order to guarantee complete record of cash inflow and ouflow
- Age between 27 and 35 years old.
- Educational background ( diploma equivalent ) majoring in Administration Management with Accounting extension.
- 5 years working experience ( minimum ) in hospitality industry, preferably in F&B business as an Administration Staff.
- Possess comprehensive, specific knowledge of administration management in F&B industry, in addition having strong understanding of financial accounting, purchasing schedule and inventory management.
- Result oriented, committed to KPI and objectives defined by top management.
- Outstanding communication skill both in written and spoken.
- Representative and well groomed.
Administration Staff-Bradley's KitchenJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Jl. Bumi No. 24, Kebayoran Baru. | Ditayangkan: 25-June-2017 | Tutup pada 25-July-2017
Bradley’s Kitchen is a newly reborn concept, originally branded as Bradley’s British Tea House that has been serving our loyal customers since 2014, located at extravagant area, Senopati, Jakarta Selatan. Our initial approach was to serve British Tea and authentic British Cuisine with rustic ambience for Jakarta debutante’s.
Today Bradley’s Kitchen aims and commit to amuse the different preferences of each loyal and potential customer by keeping the principles of quality food and personalized service. Bradley’s Kitchen provides a distinctive lavish victorian concept with unique locale as well as serving full range dining experience in order to pledge our value proposition.
Job Specifications :
A career with Bradley’s Group presents opportunities to expand your knowledge and network in hospitality industry. Furthermore, you will gain beneficial experiences by becoming essential part of our well-rounded team.
We are looking for individuals with the passion, loyalty, dedication and commitment to support us to thrive and strengthen our brand presence. We have abundant opportunities to develop your hospitality career in the future.
ALAMAT : Bradley's Kitchen
Jl. Bumi No. 24, Kebayoran Baru.