Lowongan Operations Manager-PT Faito Racing Development Indonesia
- Manages the company’s daily operations.
- Set up and implement culture and professional system to instill into all staff to be driven.
- Driving the whole company in achieving the company’s vision by accomplishing each KPI set.
- Reports to the management on daily operational matters and to find solution to obstacles and challenges on daily basis in all areas.
- Manages office admin matters such as ensure office facilities is sufficient to provide a good working environment by ensuring the the maintenance of the office/building is taken care of, cleanliness, sufficient tools available for staff to work with, up keep of stationeries and facilities, appropriate decoration, storage and filing area and system is implemented and staff welfare is taken care.
- To also support in maintaining company vehicles and to keep track of the vehicle movements.
- Manage security matters within the plant by ensuring security measures are taken and implemented. Manage guards, plan and execute guard’s routine and allocation.
- Produce and plan out office storage areas, create the work place to be more comfortable.
- Play a supervisory role that inculcates discipline and company’s culture within the workforce of the department. Also define a clear job description and KPI standard for each of the workforce.
- Active in cost control measure with creative and effective ways to reduce expenses within the organization especially on daily operation matters. Initiate ways and projects to reduce daily operating cost such as managing the electric bill to the base usage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/ Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/ Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/ Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Related Experience/ Industry Production, Automotive.
- Performance Bonus.
Operations Manager-PT Faito Racing Development IndonesiaJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 15-July-2017 | Tutup pada 14-August-2017
Faito Racing Development Indonesia was established in 2015, situated at Kelapa Gading, Jakarta.
The brand is originated from Malaysia. It’s principle office in Malaysia was establish more than 15 years and the founders has over 40 years of experience in the motorcycle spare parts business industry.
The Operations Manager organizes and supervises all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the company’s daily operations by carrying out a range of administrative tasks.
Key tasks and activities
Office Environment & Office Maintenance:
Working Culture, Leadership & Supervisory Role:
Faito is a respected brand in the region which known for the innovative production, high quality and durable products that are very compatible with established brands and attractive pricing that are competitive with OEM and world class brands.
Faito has a wide range of high quality spare parts with the adaptation of Japanese technology that specialises in Japanese branded motorcycles with strong R&D facilities and networks.
ALAMAT : PT Faito Racing Development Indonesia
Jalan Taman Griya Pratama Blok VII No 46 Kepala Gading, North Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia